Golf Clash as we know is one of the best golf simulator games on the mobile platform. You can play this game on Facebook, Android, and iOS with your friends and with different people from all around the world.
The level of depth of this game is unmatched if you compare it with other mobile golf simulator games. This level of depth is what attracts mobile gamers to give this game a try. Till now it has been downloaded by more than 10 million gamers on Google PlayStore.
Today we are going to discuss some Golf Clash Tips and Tricks that will help you get better at playing this amazing game. Beginners and even some experienced players face the problem of managing coins and clubs. But don’t worry now because today we are going to deliver some of the best Golf Clash tips and tricks to you. These Golf Clash Tips and Tricks are really going to help you in becoming a veteran of this game. So, let’s get started!
You might also like: – Fallout 4 bobblehead locations
End the “Which club to choose?” confusion!
If you have ever faced the confusion about which club to choose in your next match then it’s time to end it for once and for all! If you haven’t found it yet, here is the most comprehensive and the best community-driven spreadsheet for comparing different clubs and their strengths and weaknesses.
All the credit goes to /r/golfclash and Playdemic forums for maintaining and keeping this sheet up to date! You can follow the /r/golfclash subreddit to get a daily dose of Golf Clash advanced tips and tricks.
It’s hard to wrap your head around this sheet when you look at it for the first time so let me help you. The most important column in this spreadsheet is the last column. This column (Perfect Weighted%) tells you about the total score of the club and its perfection.
Other columns that you see here tells you about Power (75% weight-age), Accuracy (5% weight-age), Top Spin (10% weight-age), Back Spin (0% weight-age), Curl (0% weight-age) and Ball Guide (10% weight-age) of the Club. So, you can choose the best club according to your need.
Get the basics right!
Many new players don’t have much experience about how and when to spin or curl or hook the ball. They even face the problem in finding the best power value for the shot. In this section, we are going to clear these concepts for you so that you don’t face any problems related to these basic things in the future. In this way, you will be ready to start your journey towards mastery of this game. The Golf Clash Tips and Tricks given below are really going to help you.
Take the best shot
- Don’t trust the game’s automatic trajectory suggestion every time. Use your own brain and find the best trajectory which will take you closest to the hole.
- Too much power can be as bad as no power. Striking the ball with full power every time is not going to get it in the hole. Learn to use the optimal and necessary power for the shot. You need to develop that intuition and game sense if you want to succeed in this game. Optimal power combined with optimal timing gives optimal results!
- Think of leaving the ball a little before the arrow hits the perfect mark. It takes time for us to react so thinking of leaving the ball a little before the arrow hits the perfect mark will increase the chance of you hitting the perfect timing.
Upgrading the clubs
- If you are low on money and don’t have much coins or gems in your account then at least try to upgrade your driver and putter clubs. As it is not hard to understand, these clubs are the ones that you are going to use the most.
- Using different balls can be a good way to get an advantage in the game. If you think that changing the ball in the next shot is going to affect the match result in a good way then go for it otherwise don’t as they are not permanent in the match once you use them they are gone for good. Balls offer special skills like wind resistance and side spins which can help you in taking the best shot!
- Don’t forget to equip the new clubs that you receive as they are not automatically equipped.
Some miscellaneous Golf Clash tips
- Most beginners don’t know about this but connecting the game to your facebook app can give you a free platinum chest. Also, you get to play with your friends.
- Don’t ignore the achievements try to complete them one by one because who doesn’t want more gems.
- Pin chest is a chest that you get after 8 successful putts, keep an eye on it. You get pretty useful cards in this chest all of this for doing what you would have done anyway.
Learn to spin the balls
Learning to spin the balls mid-air is one of the interesting skills that you can learn. It will improve your game drastically and you would be able to take shots that would surprise your opponent. Front spin (ball goes further ahead after bouncing), backspins (ball stops after bouncing), side spin (ball moves left or right depending on what you choose after bouncing) are some of the basic tricks that you will love to learn.
Golf Clash Hacks – Are They Real?
You might have seen multiple sites on the Internet claiming that they can provide you with free coins and gems in this game. They call their tools Golf Clash Hack, or Golf Clash cheats or Golf Clash Coins and Gems Generator. But let me tell you one thing. They all are fake! Yes, you read it right they are totally fake. Don’t waste your time on them you are going to get any coins or gems after using them. Only some of the Golf Clash Mod apk work and provide what they promise. But most of them are fake so don’t try them either. Only Golf Clash cheats are going to help you.
Last but not the least – Have fun!
Games are meant to be fun, keep it that way! Don’t get disheartened if you lose a match or two. The motive is to have fun while trying to win the match! So, keep it light and fun and apply the Golf Clash tips and tricks we told you about today!
That’s it! We told you everything that you needed to know about Golf Clash Tips and Tricks. It’s time to implement these golf clash tips into your match now! Go and get started, read the post again if you need. Apply each and every one of these tips and watch yourself top the leaderboards with ease. Thanks for reading. Stay tuned for more tips and trick. Don’t forget to subscribe to us you will get daily tips and tricks directly into your inbox!